- Are you all right?
– I have a stiff neck/tight shoulders.
– My lower back is throbbing.
– My arms are sore from playing baseball.
- You look pale.
- How are you feeling?
– I have a sharp pain/griping pain in my stomach.
– I’m feeling nauseous/queasy.
- What’s wrong?
– My eyes won’t stop twitching.
– My eyes feel gritty.
– I’ve got a sty in my right eyelid.
- Do I have something on my face?
– Your eyelash extensions are falling out.
– Your nose/nostril hair is sticking out.
- Do I have seaweed in my teeth?
- get stuck in my teeth
- front teeth
- I got a mosquito bite on my forehead.
- I got stung by a jellyfish.
- I’ve heard washing the sole of your feet would work against mosquitoes.
- My left shin itches.
- I have an itch on my left thigh.
- Did you get hurt?
– I pulled a muscle in my right calf.
– You need a pain-relieving patch.
– I tore a ligament.
– Let’s go (to) see a doctor.
- I got a cramp in my leg.
– stretch and massage
- I might have sprained my ankle.
– I can see its swelling.
– You must compress the ankle with an elastic bandage.